Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hey guys! Kathy here! I was outside today because it was a very calming and warm day to be outside and get out some of my energy. I decided to take our new dog Rusty with me and a camera. Just in case we stopped at a specific spot that needed some posing. So we stopped at this spot with the greenest grass I've ever seen. This is a newer version that they have added to the Children's Home Campus and I love it because it's the only part of campus that's green!! I thought it was the perfect spot to take pictures with Rusty like in all the movies with their beautiful golden retrievers running in the green grass. It was kind of hard to make him stay there for the picture but we got it to work. Then Karl came over and was a big help trying to get Rusty to stay for a picture. So just thought I'd give you some more cute pictures with our new dog.

5 comments:

Andre Nunes said...

That is pretty cool. Looks like a really nice dog. Can't wait to see him.

Jenn said...

That is beautiful grass! It is my dream to have beautiful green grass like that in my back yard!

Jenn

Filipe said...

Eu acho que o Rusty e o Bruno vao ser amigos.

Diana said...

Que cão lindo. TEm uma cor tão bonita. Já lhe ensinaram muitas coisas?

Abraços, Diana

Dave said...

Great looking dog! Good job on your blog Kathy!!