Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hey guys. I’m just updating and telling you things that have been happening. My dad wants me to put some things in English so that our blog is readable by other people. So as most of you know, I started getting driving lessons. Last night, I actually drove in the dark and it was pretty cool. I didn’t wreck!!!! Not even close!!! A little fast over the speed bump but it's all good! Karl is still playing soccer. He was on two soccer teams but had one of his last games recently so he’s only on one team now. Madi and Tyler just keep learning new words. Sometimes they say something that I never knew they could say and it comes out of their mouths so clearly. They are really growing up fast. I just took a major test (TAKS) yesterday to determine whether I pass the 8th grade or not. I just a little nervous you know. But it was a math test and I’m already in an advanced 9th grade algebra class so it was pretty easy. We only have 6 weeks left of school and I’m super super excited that summer is so close! I also have a piano recital coming up. I have to memorize the hardest songs that I picked out. I almost have then down though. One of them is Canon in D and The Prayer. I already have the easier out of the two memorized.
It finally rained today!!!! I was so excited!! I haven’t smelled rain in forever!! Lubbock has been soooo dry lately. We were at school when it started to rain and it wouldn’t stop. We looked out the window and it was flooding our practice fields!! Hopefully now we will start to see some grass popping out of that ground soon. I got my hair cut on Sunday. To be honest, I don’t like it that much. The lady cut more off than I wanted her to. But I guess hair does grow and I can live with it.

4 comments:

Kim said...

wow already driving!! how exciting! we miss you guys.

vobeunanet said...

Parabens pelas aulas de conduçao, e tambem poelos excelentes resultados na escola. Acho uma boa ideia escreverem tambem em Ingles assim eu vou treinando um pouco o ingles que anda muito esquecido.
Foi bom ler um pouco do tanto que a Kathy sabe escrever, e bem!
Beijinhos
Voveu

Andre Nunes said...

Good job. I must say that your dad is braver than me. When Jenna is old enough to drive, she will be learning how to catch the bus.

Diana said...

Gosto muito de ler o que escreves. Tu és uma espectaculo! És super talentosa, tenho a certeza que vais sair-te lindamente na condução. Um abraço forte, TIA