Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Daddies and Daughters



I was listening to this song one day and really got me thinking. I need to make a slide show about this song with our family. And since recently my dad taught me how to make a slide show with music, I was totally for it. I've been going slide show crazy. I have done like 5 of them already! I finished it in like 10 minutes, I was so excited. The more times I watch it, the more it makes me appreciate all the times I have with my dad and I'm sure everyone else does too. Even though we don't always have the most pleasant and perfect times, every time I watch this video, I need to remember that not everyone has a dad and that I am very lucky even though sometimes I may not feel that way. So I made this slide show for the daddies and daughters in our family. I hope you like it!!! -kathy

4 comments:

Andre Nunes said...

I am speechless. What an awesome job Kathy. The best slide show I have seen. Again, speechless.

Jenn said...

cool slideshow Kathy! The daddies and daughters look great. You are so sweet to honor your dad this way. He may not tell you, but it touches him really deep. Beijinhos, Filipe

Anonymous said...

cool, very cool!
Muito obrigado por este slideshow, és um espectáculo Kathy, esta família é maravilhosa, cheia de talentos, cheia de ternura e alegria, cheia de paz e Amor, cheia de vitórias e bençãos de nosso Senhor.

Família Carvalho said...

Parabéns pelo slide Kathy. A Tia Nita pergunta quando é que fazem um slide das mães e das filhas!!!! Beijinhos Inês. Parabéns!