Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Singing Remember Me by Mark Schultz
Here is a video of me, Karl, and my daddy singing Remember Me by Mark Schultz. I know a lot of you wanted a solo of me singing but that will have to come later on. There are things i need to plan before i perform a solo. =) Like the song, the outfit, the photographers, and all that snazzy stuff. We might sound a little shaky but you know thats how everyone starts off before they become a star. So you know you might want to go ahead and get our autographs now before we are surrounded by people and paparazzi. just kidding. well, but you never know. hope you enjoy!!! keep on looking though!! we might surprise you with another one!!!!!
~kathy hart nunes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW, I really enjoyed the song, it reminds me when me and Joao would use the songs from the song book and sing with the guitar. Great voices all of you.
Man, I miss you guys so much!! I can't believe how good you guys sounded!! I love reading and seeing the pictures, it helps me remember how much I love you guys!!
A Familia Trap, esta de volta!
Sem duvida, nao é em vao que eu sonho ha anos, por vos saber todos juntos. Como familia de Cristo, a nossa familia tem mais responsabilidades, e todos juntos farao as delicias q uem vos ouvir cantar.... Começo a sonhar de novo! Parabens! Xutem novo video§
Voces estao lindos
VoBeu!
On your way to becoming a star! Nice Kathy!
Post a Comment